|Model Number||Acti 9 iDPN|
|Switch Type||N type|
|Breaking capacity||at 4500 A,6000 A and up to 10 kA|
Our highly flexible, robust and easy-to-use overcurrent circuit breakers are designed to provide much-needed protection in residential and small building applications.
Acti 9 is an extensive range of DIN rail mounted, phase-neutral miniature circuit breakers (iDPN, iDPN F, and iDPN N). Boasting exclusive features, they provide absolute protection to circuits against short-circuit currents and overload currents in both residential and small building applications.
- Suitable for isolation in compliance with IEC/EN 60898-1 and/or IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Available in 1P+N, 3P and 3P+N for circuits with In from 1 A to 40 A.
- The wide range of tripping curves available: B, C.
- Green strip on toggle provides positive contact indication, guaranteeing that all poles are opened.
- Padlocking accessories provide additional protection.
- Class 2 insulation for optimal protection of operators and unqualified persons.
- Optimal protection with class 3 limitation.
Providing added protection options, ease of installation and a great range of flexibility, our overcurrent circuit breakers are ideal if you’re working within residential and small building applications.Optimal protection:
- Complete compatibility with Schneider Electric devices with limitation class 3.
- Robust design with Pollution Degree 3 according to IEC/EN 60947-2.
Ease of installation:
- Option to add auxiliaries for remote monitoring and control.
- Total modularity of the Clarion system enabling the mix of Clarion circuit breakers with their control and monitoring auxiliaries or their add-on residual current devices (Vigi).
Easy to install and disassemble with comb busbar in place thanks to top and bottom latches.